Gynaecological Cancer Care
Dr Peevor is a sub-speciality trained gynaecological cancer surgeon – the first to be appointed in North Wales.Dr Peevor cares for patients with suspected and confirmed gynaecological cancers from across the whole of North and Mid Wales. Having a suspected cancer diagnosis is one of the most stressful and scary times of a women's life. The NHS Cancer diagnosis and treatment pathway is world leading, some people however wish to have their care in the private sector:
Private gynaecological cancer care allows you to have:
- A guarantee that you will be seen as soon as possible, usually within 24 – 48 hours.
- A guarantee that you will have all required investigations carried out as efficiently as possible.
- A guarantee that you will see the same person in clinic whenever you attend, giving you the stability you need during this stressful time.
- A guarantee your investigations and treatment will be consultant led and tailored to your individual need whether it is surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy or a combination of therapies.
- A guarantee you will be informed of the results of your tests and treatment by your preferred means of communication as soon as they are available.
- A guarantee that follow-up will tailored to you requirements and desire.
The whole cancer care package cannot be adequately summarised on a webpage. Please contact Dr Peevor if you would like to discuss your concerns and requirements in more detail.